1. First Response agrees to provide pest control services at the service address indicated.
2. First Response will provide pest control service to control pests agreed to..
3. Customer agrees to make the place of service available for the treatment and inspection as often as necessary to control pest(s).
4. Services will be for an initial period and may continue thereafter on a month to month basis.
5. After the agreed service period, the agreement may be cancelled by either party by giving thirty days written notice to the other party.
6. First Response shall reserve the right to revise the monthly fee after the first several months.
7. Our service does not provide for the repair of present of future damages to the service address , nor does it provide reimbursement for repair expenses allegedly arising from pest infestations.
8. In entering into our agreement, the customer waives all claims for damages to property or persons which may result indirectly from work performed by the company, with the expectation of gross negligence on the part of the First Response.